In this article we will familiarize ourselves with the action of the Panavir spray.
"Panavir Inlight" is an effective tool, the active substance of which is Panavir. The drug has a complex effect and helps to fight various ailments.
"Panavir Inlight": the effect of the drug
This medication quickly copes with the following symptoms of ailments:
- Inflammatory process.
- Fatigue, weakness.
- Also, "Panavir Inlight" fights viruses and bacteria, has a protective effect on the body. Thanks to the substances that make up the medication, viruses stop multiplying and, accordingly, harm health.
- In addition, the medication improves and activates the human immune system.
- "Panavir Inlight" contributes to the speedy improvement of the skin, and also eliminates discomfort in the affected areas.
"Panavir Inlight": indications and contraindications to the use of the drug
Panavir Inlight can be used to achieve these goals:
- Prevention of infection with acute respiratory viral ailments, as well as the elimination of signs of these diseases.
- Relieve inflammation and speed up the healing process of the body.
- For the speedy healing of wounds and injuries of the oral mucosa after visiting the dentist, with bleeding gums.
- To prevent the occurrence of infectious and inflammatory ailments of the external genitalia, as well as to eliminate the signs of these ailments. To prevent infection by sexually transmitted diseases caused by bacteria and viruses.
- Also, "Panavir Inlight" can be used to prevent ailment such as cervical cancer.
- For speedy recovery after the removal procedure with papillomas and genital warts.
You can not use "Panavir Inlight" in such cases:
- In the presence of an allergic reaction to at least one of the components that make up the drug.
"Panavir Inlight": method of application
"Panavir Inlight" can be used in different ways, they will differ depending on the disease that you will treat.
As a prophylaxis of acute respiratory viral ailments, as well as influenza spray, Panavir can be used:
- In the period of mass diseases or in case of contact with a person who is sick with any of these ailments, you need to use the medicine twice a day - in the morning and evening. At the same time, it is necessary to irrigate each nostril, as well as the posterior wall of the oropharynx, with the preparation "Panavir Inlight". It is more convenient to use a long nozzle, which comes with the medicine, for irrigation of the pharynx. After the procedure, an unpleasant sore throat may be felt - this is a passing condition.
- When infection of the oral cavity and larynx, the affected areas are also treated with a spray twice a day - in the morning and evening after eating. By directly injecting the spray into the oral cavity, you need to hold your breath. The duration of the drug in this case will be 1 week, however, if necessary, you can be treated with a medication and longer.
- To prevent infectious and inflammatory diseases of the genitals and for the speedy recovery during such diseases, the spray is used intravaginally. You need to lie on your back and use the special nozzle to irrigate the vagina, while you need to do a few clicks on the nozzle valve. After the procedure, you must remain in the same position for at least 10 minutes.
- Shake the medicine bottle immediately before using the spray, while spraying the bottle while holding the bottle vertically.
"Panavir Inlight": side effects and features of the drug
Side effects from the use of the drug "Panavir Inlight" are not registered.
- This medication can be used while carrying a child, however, during breastfeeding, before using a spray, you should consult a doctor.
- The medicine can be used by children of any age.
- It should also be noted that Panavir Inlight can be treated for a long time without any harm to health.
"Panavir Inlight" is a virtually universal tool that helps to quickly get rid of various ailments, as well as prevent them. The advantage of the product can be called its availability, as well as the fact that it can be used for children of different ages and for women expecting a baby.